Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bouldering



Sorry for all of you that might have to read this and don't care for climbing.
So here I am, bouldering in Colorado!
Man, I miss it so much. My lovely mountains, the Boulder Creek and the Farmer's Market...If you have never been to Hippie Town you should take a trip there. Just prepare to catch your breath every once in a while, B-town is actually over 5,000 feet high.

Anyhow, what I miss the most is having 1,500 bolted routes just outside in my back yard. There is something about gripping that rock that makes me feel at ease with nature.
I am suck a punk, I know, I get that a lot, but there is no better feeling that the one of finishing a boulder problem or a climbing route. It is just like when you finish your first triathlon or marathon...You feel satisfied and tired at the same time, yet almost emotional, because all your sufferings paid off...Little bit like I felt today, the end of Bootcamp is only one day away and I am fulfilled and exausted!
I came in with no background, shaking in my boots and now I feel more confident about my untraditional, italian jargon~ (THANKS prof. MORRISON)

Anyhow, enough SAID....I dont want to bore you all.
I just wanted to throw an invitation to all of you who might be iterested in going to check out Church Falls at some point this year?
Ms.Olson I know you have already express an interest in climbing and I will definatley like to take you along, but you can come only if accompanied by your husband-to-be.
Lagan and Sarah we will definately go, but it will be great to have some more people and maybe just hike around, if we have time, of course! Writing comes first.

Anyway, as boring as it might sounds, I wanted to say THANKS for the fun times, the great quotes and the challenging hours spent in the labs pulling through dead lines together.
See you tomorrow for some mexican extravaganza.

Last one from the Italian Fede~

No comments: