Monday, August 6, 2007

Sharks 3D

This past weekend I wanted to hang out at the zoo. Unfortunately, the weather was far too gross to bare it outside, so I opted to hang out in the air conditioned National Museum of Natural History. I wasn't too impressed with the museum, but perhaps that is because it wasn't my first trip. However, I did enjoy my first 3D movie at the museum's IMAX theater. All last week I was far too involved in the Discovery channels "Shark Week." To stay with that theme I saw "Sharks 3D." I was expecting to see some shark attacks up close on the big screen, but the show consisted of sharks, fish and sea turtles swimming around and not much else. "Shark Week" has me spoiled. I did enjoy seeing the show in 3D, and everyone looking so cool sporting the sweet glasses. There is another 3D show about lions, and if anyone is interested in checking it out let me know.

--Jessica Kadylak

No comments: