Thursday, August 16, 2007

its the final countdown

So here we are on the eve of our last day of bootcamp!

We dont have any re-writes to work on or research to do for our features. No homework at all - yay!

Except that I dont know what to do with myself. I dont know the area around my apt well enough to know if there is anything going on and Im tired from the three weeks of bootcamp so I dont feel like exploring D.C. by myself...

Which leaves me, a "sophisticated" budding journalist, at home flipping channels between High School Musical and re-runs of Greys Anatomy.

Heres hoping you all are having a much more exciting Last Day of Bootcamp Eve =)

Caitlin

1 comment:

CaraS said...

Caitlin

You were just feeling the letdown that narually comes after working hard for an extended period. Instead of euphoria, it is more like "blah."
You will bounce back. You probably already have

Professor Benedetto