Monday, August 13, 2007

Do you know how cool I am because I listen to Josef K? You don't even want to know, it would make you naseous. You would get vertigo just thinking about how much cooler I am than you.

I don't think you guys know the first thing about music fandom. Me, I just sat through an entire episode of Veronica Mars just to see a cameo from Britt Daniel, the lead singer of Spoon. It was horrendous.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you like Spoon? Too many uncool people like Spoon now for them to be cool anymore. Everybody knows its way cooler to hate Spoon than to listen to them now. You lose again.

Basically I only listen to bands that only I have heard of. Catch the Mae-Shi's last album, Terrorbird? I didn't think so. Rumor has it that they recorded on all borrowed equipment in one of their kitchens. My god, it's exquisite.

-Casey

No comments: