Saturday, August 4, 2007

Who's worn down already?

Hey all, it's Eun. If you haven't met me yet, sorry about that. I hope to meet everyone soon and remember their names, too.

Well, the first week of "bootcamp" is over, and thank God for that. I'm exhausted already. Anyone else feel the same way? Only two more weeks, guys, and we'll be free! I know I'm counting down the days. When this is all over, I'm seriously going to sleep all day and maybe have a drink. Ooooo, lime margharita sounds so tempting. :) Anyone is welcome to join me.

Eun

1 comment:

CaraS said...

I'm definetly with you! I will probably split my time between drinking and sleeping lol. I have learned so much in a week it feels like its been 2 weeks!

Reading Cristina's blog as well, I feel extremely fortunate to have had the newsroom experience in my reporting class an my magazine writing class during my undergrad at Virginia Tech. I learned the importance of deadlines, interviews, ethics etc from both of these classes. I must admit though, in these classes I got to write about what I wanted to write about, and that didn't include politics. So I am definetly learning a lot about that.

TWO MORE WEEKS! See you all tomorrow.

Adina