Friday, August 17, 2007

Live on the web

Hi all,

If you're like me, sometimes you feel like you're living online. Sometimes when I get home from school or work, all I want to do is zone out in front of the web. After a while, I need to close the computer and look at something that's not virtual.

Nonetheless, I can't help but tempt you all with some fun links I've discovered:

Here's a fun site that gives you a how-to on making interesting stencils
My lawyer says I am not advocating defacing public property!

An a great site on DIY silkscreening of T-shirts:
My lawyer says don't screen print anything on public property either!

An awesome site about ingenuity in Africa. Seriously, it's pretty rad:
My lawyer says Africans make kick-ass gadgets!
HINT: Check out William's Windmill, about 3/4 of the way down the page, and the wind-powered cell phone tower, right above it. Also, the knife-sharpening bicycle.

That's it for now.

Sarah

No comments: